Diablo

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
TheItinerantShrubber

Re: Diablo

Post by TheItinerantShrubber » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:10 am

I'm not gonna argue either. Covid is merely influenza rebranded. All the government and scientific info is there to prove it if you care to look.
My point is none of you cared 3 years ago about susceptible people. None of you wore masks during flu season.
Other people's health is not my responsibility. It never has been and I get to choose what happens with my own health.
I'm still waiting for someone to explain the risk/reward for me to have an experimental injection with no long term studies as to its effects versus getting a mild cold.

Btw 433 young, fit athletes have had cardiac arrests since last January. 256 have died.

The countries with higher injection rates have higher covid cases.

Spontaneous abortions have risen to over 60%.

I could go on.

This is all easily verified fact from government sources

.As for face masks..

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32371574/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27531371/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4014006/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24229526/

There are lots of other studies. About 20 more.

But you'll read actual data as opposed to media hype and you will still carry on wearing your mask... so which one of us is really suffering from a psychosis?

Diablo1399
Site Admin

Post by Diablo1399 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:34 am

Yeah, it's all a scam. Coronavirus isn't that bad. It's just a plot by international mask conglomerates to line their pockets.
Wasting your time since 2004.

NickD

Post by NickD » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:17 am

TheItinerantShrubber wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:10 am
My point is none of you cared 3 years ago about susceptible people. None of you wore masks during flu season.
No, but I did get the influenza vaccine 3 years ago.
I'm still waiting for someone to explain the risk/reward for me to have an experimental injection with no long term studies as to its effects
9,703,288,272 injections is quite a sizable amount. One could argue it's way past the point of "experimental" and has well and truly been tested. When people ask for long term studies, it's clearly just a strategy to avoid admitting they'll ever accept it.
Btw 433 young, fit athletes have had cardiac arrests since last January. 256 have died.
Well, that's certainly good news. Seeing as an average of 419 young (under 35) fit and healthy people died of cardiac arrest with no known cause in England and Wales every year prior to COVID.

There have also been studies that show that people who run a marathon every year are at more risk of heart attack than people who live mostly sedentary lives (but are not obese).
The countries with higher injection rates have higher covid cases.
Cause and effect. The countries with higher covid cases have higher injection rates.
Spontaneous abortions have risen to over 60%.
The only time I've heard this is when it was self reported, or data was cherry picked. If you have actual evidence, I'm happy to look at it.
But you'll read actual data as opposed to media hype and you will still carry on wearing your mask... so which one of us is really suffering from a psychosis?
I really don't get your point with those links. You're saying we should all be wearing well fitted surgical masks rather than cloth masks, and they should be more available? I agree completely. I admit I wear a cloth mask that my partner sewed for me, but I am well aware that it's nowhere near as effective as a surgical one.

Also, I've said it before, and it's not related to you, Shrubber, but it still annoys me in a general sense. If the whole world went as hard as NZ did in the first couple of months of this thing, COVID would have been wiped out then instead of dragging out for almost 2 years now, and probably at least a couple more years of this crap.

What's more, we had thousands less deaths in 2020 than expected because there were less workplace accidents and road accidents during the lockdown, and we only had 6 known influenza cases and 0 influenza deaths compared to a yearly average of 1600 deaths.

Also, with a few interspersed short lockdowns, we had about a year of completely normal life after the first lockdown that lasted just over 2 months and all cases of COVID were eliminated from the country.

Anyway... that's a bit of a rant at the rest of the world for screwing us over, not at anyone specific.