Welcome Back!

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
alisondre

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by alisondre » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Reyazul wrote:You did ask to see my bum that one time.
They prefer "wino" these days.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Wolfenbarg

Post by Wolfenbarg » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:41 am

So I started searching user names during a nostalgia trip, found Diablo's League of Legends account, considered whether sending a message would be creepy, and then found this place. What are the fucking odds?

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Wolfenbarg wrote:So I started searching user names during a nostalgia trip, found Diablo's League of Legends account, considered whether sending a message would be creepy, and then found this place. What are the fucking odds?
Errr, dunno what the odds are because, errr don't know who you are :o

Kitty Glitter

Post by Kitty Glitter » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Wolfenbarg wrote:So I started searching user names during a nostalgia trip, found Diablo's League of Legends account, considered whether sending a message would be creepy, and then found this place. What are the fucking odds?
ohhh Tony you're going to scare him away :lol:

Wolfenbarg

Post by Wolfenbarg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
I couldn't remember if I changed my user name to this back then or not. I was The Yeti of 66... yeah, that insufferable dumbass. My frontal lobe has had time to develop and I'm much better now, promise.

I invited Welsh Bitch, but I'm not sure if she'll show up. It's been hard to keep in touch with her since MSN died.

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Wolfenbarg wrote:
Grammar Nazi wrote: Errr, dunno what the odds are because, errr don't know who you are :o
I couldn't remember if I changed my user name to this back then or not. I was The Yeti of 66... yeah, that insufferable dumbass. My frontal lobe has had time to develop and I'm much better now, promise.

I invited Welsh Bitch, but I'm not sure if she'll show up. It's been hard to keep in touch with her since MSN died.
You are/were Yeti? Wow. Welcome back. Although this place is hardly rocking as you no doubt realise by now. Welsh doesn't seem to want to come here....can't blame her really.

Wolfenbarg

Post by Wolfenbarg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks. It looks like I missed its brief heyday, unfortunately. It's going the way of the Nexus already.

Diablo1399
Site Admin

Post by Diablo1399 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:30 am

Wolfenbarg wrote:Thanks. It looks like I missed its brief heyday, unfortunately. It's going the way of the Nexus already.
Yeah, it's a shame nobody's using it. But it was still cool to get back in touch with everyone, even briefly.
Wasting your time since 2004.

DenisN

Post by DenisN » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:27 pm

I barely use forums anymore. I hang around a few twitch chat rooms from time to time. But I spend most of my time doing work or improving on skills via hobbies.

The first internet community I became a part of recently 'turned' 17 years old. They're still going. a lot weaker than they were in their heyday which was around 2006, but It's still amazing to think they're around; given the fact that they still insist on using a thread-based forum system

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:51 am

Diablo1399 wrote:
Wolfenbarg wrote:Thanks. It looks like I missed its brief heyday, unfortunately. It's going the way of the Nexus already.
Yeah, it's a shame nobody's using it. But it was still cool to get back in touch with everyone, even briefly.
Indeed it was.

I just came back to see what was up after I got an odd email in my inbox demanding that I post something. I see Yeti turned up...any other new faces?
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."