The missing users thread

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Kitty Glitter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:45 am

reflir wrote:
Reyazul wrote:
Diablo1399 wrote:I have approved reflir's account :)
Wait, what???!!! I wonder what changed his mind?

Outstanding news whatever the case. :mrgreen:
I'll tell you, it was reading through the old posts and seeing people I knew fifteen years ago. I'm not going to stick around, but I'll post for a little bit.
tease :roll:

reflir
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Re: The missing users thread

Post by reflir » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
reflir wrote:
Reyazul wrote:
Wait, what???!!! I wonder what changed his mind?

Outstanding news whatever the case. :mrgreen:
I'll tell you, it was reading through the old posts and seeing people I knew fifteen years ago. I'm not going to stick around, but I'll post for a little bit.
tease :roll:
Who are you? I don't remember your name

User avatar
Diablo1399
Site Admin
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 am
Location: Canberra, Australia

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Diablo1399 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:33 am

Kitty Glitter is Gabriela
Wasting your time since 2004.

JR-
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Re: The missing users thread

Post by JR- » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:26 am

Reyazul wrote:
JR- wrote:
Reyazul wrote: Dimble: Can't find him.
Last I heard he was off trying to recapture some castle in Syria.
That a TW reference?

Anyway, there's no trace of him under his old handle anywhere past around 2009. If you can't get him, then there's naught else to do.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was still checking in, but unless there's opportunity for significantly heated debate with the resident lefty damp rags I'm not sure he'd bother to register. Seems like that has rather died out if I can't even get a rise out of anyone in the Brexit thread.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Reyazul » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 am

JR- wrote:
Reyazul wrote:
JR- wrote:
Last I heard he was off trying to recapture some castle in Syria.
That a TW reference?

Anyway, there's no trace of him under his old handle anywhere past around 2009. If you can't get him, then there's naught else to do.
It wouldn't surprise me if he was still checking in, but unless there's opportunity for significantly heated debate with the resident lefty damp rags I'm not sure he'd bother to register. Seems like that has rather died out if I can't even get a rise out of anyone in the Brexit thread.
If I had my same politics from 12 years ago I'd be happy to offer a challenge, but nowadays I've swung hard toward nationalism myself and would be more likely to agree with him than disagree. Only sticking point might be if one of us isn't nationalistic "enough."

NickD seems down to argue for the lefty side if the culture debate from a while back is any indication. Carsomyr too, for that matter. But neither of those two gits bothered to post at all when they were summoned, even after Reflir, Maedros, and Woo'ta resurfaced. It's a shame. :?

I *have* managed to rile Alisondre up a bit on the topic of Trump. I don't think she pays much attention to British politics though, hence her absence from the Brexit thread. But if the debate field were kept to more general subjects instead of euro-specific ones, she might be up to the task. :twisted:
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Reyazul » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:54 am

On that note, I echo Dark's desire to see Zakalwe again, for the same reasons. I'm very disappointed that he hasn't responded to me yet. I hope I didn't actually message the wrong guy.

And Tsuga C. Going through the archives I found that he was reading Amren at least as far back as 2005. Long before it was the cool thing to do. I'd love to pick his brain a bit as we seem to be on a very similar path, though he's been silent as well.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
alisondre
Posts: 638
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 am
Location: I'm watching you.

Re: The missing users thread

Post by alisondre » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:53 am

Reyazul wrote:
...I *have* managed to rile Alisondre up a bit...
I don't discuss politic anymore. I have come to the conclusion that I am surrounded by pod people and that discussion is futile.

I vote and do other political things, but it is pointless to discuss it.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Reyazul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 pm

The Cleddyf I found was not our Cleddyf, unfortunately. I can't believe someone else picked such an obscure name.

I did find our Pyccak though. Don't know just yet if he'll wade in or not.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Grammar Nazi
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Location: somewhere they don't play NWN

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Grammar Nazi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Reyazul wrote:The Cleddyf I found was not our Cleddyf, unfortunately. I can't believe someone else picked such an obscure name.

I did find our Pyccak though. Don't know just yet if he'll wade in or not.
Not obscure if you're Welsh like he was/is.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: The missing users thread

Post by Reyazul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Reyazul wrote:The Cleddyf I found was not our Cleddyf, unfortunately. I can't believe someone else picked such an obscure name.

I did find our Pyccak though. Don't know just yet if he'll wade in or not.
Not obscure if you're Welsh like he was/is.
Even for them it's a rare name to be choosing for your internet handle.

Like a French person naming himself "GlaiveGuisarme." Come on.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Post Reply