WHERE IS EVERYONE!?

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
Kitty Glitter

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?

Post by Kitty Glitter » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:21 pm

:shock: So who has gossip/news/updates and wants to check in? Let's do that here!

I'll start off unofficially with Tony. He's lost his password and can't sign back into the forum! :lol:

And I'll tell my dirty sordid stories but first I'm in desperate need of a name change. :roll:

Hope everyone is well! I think I'm getting a case of springtime blues if that's even possible :(, I may just order a batch of ducklings and throw myself into becoming a surrogate fowl mom to get by. lol

Carsomyr

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE!?

Post by Carsomyr » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 am

No gossip here

Diablo1399
Site Admin

Post by Diablo1399 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 am

I am just about to finish up a 3 month stint doing web development at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. Also, I am quite pleased with myself for migrating OT5 to a new self-managed server that costs about a quarter of what the previous host charged. Quietly mulling over whether I should buy a PS4.
Wasting your time since 2004.

Carsomyr

Post by Carsomyr » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:11 am

Diablo1399 wrote:I am just about to finish up a 3 month stint doing web development at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. Also, I am quite pleased with myself for migrating OT5 to a new self-managed server that costs about a quarter of what the previous host charged. Quietly mulling over whether I should buy a PS4.
I got a PS3 recently (first serious console since I had the Dreamcast, I guess?) and I love it! It's like waking up from cryo-sleep and discovering technology has become super-advanced

Kitty Glitter

Post by Kitty Glitter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:02 pm

I'm broken hearted and bought a shitload of baby chicks and ducks to distract myself but they'll only get here in July so it's gonna be a bitch until then. :cry: I'm working in the same job but still looking and having more interviews this time around so maybe that's good :D I have one today wish me luck 8-) :roll:

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:35 pm

No-one's got time for this stuff anymore. I've been teaching stuff to people, giving all my money to my daughter and playing Dark Souls 3 (which ain't that bloody good anyway). Also telling everyone to put the fucking lotion in the basket.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:27 am

Carsomyr wrote:
Diablo1399 wrote:I am just about to finish up a 3 month stint doing web development at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. Also, I am quite pleased with myself for migrating OT5 to a new self-managed server that costs about a quarter of what the previous host charged. Quietly mulling over whether I should buy a PS4.
I got a PS3 recently (first serious console since I had the Dreamcast, I guess?) and I love it! It's like waking up from cryo-sleep and discovering technology has become super-advanced
Then you'll love the PS4, too, whenever you get around to it. I got one last Christmas and have been well-pleased with it, though I'm still spending most of my game time on the PS3.

Are you taking advantage of PSN? Get yourself the Suikoden series, at the very least. I'm just about done with my second playthrough of 2 and then I'm going to start on 3.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 am

I'm still stuck in precisely the same job, location, and life situation that I was in when last you saw me. However, the next year is going to bring some very big decisions for me, so I'll have some gossip for you then.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:25 pm

The Dark Something or other wrote:Working and shit, innit
No pitter patter of tiny feet yet Dark?