NoMereRanger

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
Reyazul

Re: NoMereRanger

Post by Reyazul » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Reyazul wrote:Found NMR's OT4 profile, with her 'website' listed as "Anuonnen".

A joke that could only have come from her depraved mind. Doubt I'll get any sleep tonight, or tomorrow.

But that's probably the most appropriate note to end on. I've spent way too much time these last few days trawling through archives for essentially nothing.

See ya'll when I see ya'll. 8-)
What the hell does that even mean? :x It's like you did all this ridiculous research but came up with no results OR gossip :x fuck is wrong with you REY! we need closers! I WANT PICTURE EVIDENCE.
Feast your eyes on this nonsense, then. A google image search for related fanart might also produce some suitable nightmare fuel for you. :evil:
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

DenisN

Post by DenisN » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:24 am

I met NMR once. I suppose people can change but she came across as somewhat of a horrible person in the 45 minutes I was near her. (Bioware Dinner at Boston Pizza before they were disembowled by EA) this is waaaaaaay back in around 2004.

I know I was pretty bad on OT3 or whatever it was that I briefly hosted but she acted like someone stuffed a heated section of re-bar up her ass.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:38 am

DenisN wrote:I met NMR once. I suppose people can change but she came across as somewhat of a horrible person in the 45 minutes I was near her. (Bioware Dinner at Boston Pizza before they were disembowled by EA) this is waaaaaaay back in around 2004.

I know I was pretty bad on OT3 or whatever it was that I briefly hosted but she acted like someone stuffed a heated section of re-bar up her ass.
She was probably just infuriated that a place called "Boston Pizza" was located in Canada instead of Massachusetts. I know it infuriates me. Culinary cultural appropriation is just as maddening as any other. :evil:

I'm sure she's mellowed out with time. Or time spent with weed, I should say.

Or perhaps the memories of that horrid night out at a misnamed pizza joint still haunt her, and that is what keeps her from making an account here.

Kitty Glitter

Post by Kitty Glitter » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 pm

WELP, all this fanboying amounted to nothing. Let's just call her NoMoreRanger and move on fellas. Go on, nothing to see here.

*lights a cigar*

*throws match in Rey's face*

:x

Kitty Glitter

Post by Kitty Glitter » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:26 pm

DenisN wrote:I met NMR once. I suppose people can change but she came across as somewhat of a horrible person in the 45 minutes I was near her. (Bioware Dinner at Boston Pizza before they were disembowled by EA) this is waaaaaaay back in around 2004.

Hm, could've also depended on who else was there.

alisondre

Post by alisondre » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 am

Funnily, I got something of the same impression online.

But I would behave myself if she wanted to come back :D. I honestly don't care enough about the woman to be bothered to argue with her, but it seems the point is moot anyway.

Besides, for all I know you all have the same opinion of me. I can certainly be a bitch, I do know that.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:33 am

alisondre wrote:

Funnily, I got something of the same impression online.

But I would behave myself if she wanted to come back :D. I honestly don't care enough about the woman to be bothered to argue with her, but it seems the point is moot anyway.

Besides, for all I know you all have the same opinion of me. I can certainly be a bitch, I do know that.
Well you've certainly been provocative at times, but not outright bitchy as far as I've seen. I don't recall NMR being a bitch at all...all I remember is her having a fixation with weed and a caustic sense of humor that I liked. But it's not as if I read everything back then (and my memory ain't what it once was).

alisondre

Post by alisondre » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:15 am

NMR and I seemed to clash over political stuff, if I recall correctly.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.