The Itinerant Shrubber

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
Grammar Nazi

Re: The Itinerant Shrubber

Post by Grammar Nazi » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:08 pm

I've been divining water since I was a little kid after seeing my dad doing it with a Hazel rod.I always used those metal coat hangers cut to size and bent to a right-angle a third of a way down.
I've seen the dowsing rods you can buy but they always have balls on the end of them which means that the rods are always going to draw together becouse they're weighted at the end.
First you need to find out if you can do it so my advice it to do the coathanger thing and experiment with it by walking over bridges crossing streams and rivers.
Dont hold the rods with your thumb and finger becouse you will subconsciously move the rods yourself. Grasp the rods in your fists so you're just making a fist like you would to punch someone and the rods are in the middle touching your palm. This way its impossible to move the rods yourself.
If it works,the rods will start to cross over each other or come apart.TRy not to think bout what you're doing becouse your mind will interfere.
Years ago I used to cycle home from work where I had to cross a small bridge over a river. Every time I went over the river,I'd swerve to one side and nearly crash into the side. It was only when I realised what I was essentially riding on a giant divining rod that I conciously made an effort to control my bike as I crossed the river and after that I didnt swerve so try and think about something else other than what you're doing.

I'm guessing its got something to do with the fact that we're 70% water ourselves therefore the water in our bodies is going to react with other bodies of water on some vaguely electromagnetic level. Holding a rod in your hands is just like attaching a gauge to yourelf so the reaction becomes visible.
Same with energy lines.If we walk over lines of electromagnetism,our bodies are going to react to it.
Maybe you were swerving about because you were off your face eh Shrubs? :lol: :lol:

Water diviner my arse. Biggest load of BS ever.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:53 pm

And who are you to doubt him?

I reckon it might do you some good to get a couple of coat-hangers and try divining some water yourself. Please wear a body camera and upload the video so that we can marvel at your divination later.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

alisondre

Post by alisondre » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 am

Well, water is a pretty amazing thing. It's (as far as I know) the only substance that the liquid form of it is more dense than the solid form. Which is sort of crucial in the whole development-of-life-on-Earth thingy.

Personally I think the water itself was trying to throw you bodily off your bike, Shrubber, but I could be misinterpreting the actions of the water. Such things are sometimes more opaque than they seem...
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:17 am

alisondre wrote:Well, water is a pretty amazing thing. It's (as far as I know) the only substance that the liquid form of it is more dense than the solid form. Which is sort of crucial in the whole development-of-life-on-Earth thingy.

Personally I think the water itself was trying to throw you bodily off your bike, Shrubber, but I could be misinterpreting the actions of the water. Such things are sometimes more opaque than they seem...
Certainly if he had fallen into the water, it would have become exponentially more 'dense'.

(No offense Shrubs, now get your arse back here)

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Reyazul wrote:And who are you to doubt him?

I reckon it might do you some good to get a couple of coat-hangers and try divining some water yourself. Please wear a body camera and upload the video so that we can marvel at your divination later.
The only thing that I can divine is that water divining is utter bullshit. Use the bloody tap ffs. And why are you and Alisondre writing as if Shrubber is around? :lol: :lol:

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:

The only thing that I can divine is that water divining is utter bullshit. Use the bloody tap ffs. And why are you and Alisondre writing as if Shrubber is around? :lol: :lol:
Wishful thinking.

If we're going to accept that divination is real, we may as well go all the way and accept apparition as reality as well.

alisondre

Post by alisondre » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:

Cuz I thought that was him...

Is it not?

What the hell is happening??
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 pm

alisondre wrote:
Cuz I thought that was him...

Is it not?

What the hell is happening??
It was him many years ago on some stupid survivalist forum.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Won't be so "stupid" when he's adventuring gaily through the forest, and you're stuck starving to death in the concrete jungle after the economy collapses.

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Reyazul wrote:Won't be so "stupid" when he's adventuring gaily through the forest, and you're stuck starving to death in the concrete jungle after the economy collapses.
Shrubber wouldn't get very far after the apocalypse - he'd dehydrate through lack of water.