Orange and Unhinged

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
alisondre

Orange and Unhinged

Postby alisondre » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:48 am

Donald Trump had an epic meltdown :D
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Reyazul

Re: Orange and Unhinged

Postby Reyazul » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 pm

alisondre wrote:Donald Trump had an epic meltdown :D

I didn't watch it, unfortunately (I've just gone TDY and my internet access is limited, hence my absence lately...sorry). But I did read most of the transcript, and I loved it. He even called it ahead of time that the press would report on him being out of control, and they went ahead and did it anyway. :lol:

I see a lot of my liberal friends complaining about Trump's continued attacks on the press, but I am fully behind him. I lost faith in major media several years ago, and in recent times their actions have made me see them more and more as a propaganda arm favoring destructive and degenerate ideas and movements. The millions that voted for Trump (and probably millions more that voted third party) probably see it the same way. It's nice to see someone finally combat the media instead of kowtowing toward it.

If Trump continues on this path, and I see no reason why he wouldn't, I think we're going to start heading toward an event horizon in the next couple of years. People are already doing a lot of cord-cutting and reading more "alternative" news on the web than ever before; the end result of that trend will be that the alternative media chomps away at the market share of FOX and CNN etc. Maybe a Breitbart TV channel, a Sirius channel for Amren, etc. It will be nice to see some real diversity in the media at last. :D
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Return to “On Topic”