Reyazul's World Tour 2019

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
Reyazul

Reyazul's World Tour 2019

Post by Reyazul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Right, folks, here's the deal...

I'm coming up on the end of my military contract early next year, and as is customary, I'm preparing to take a month of "terminal leave" at the end of said contract so that the military can pay me to do absolutely nothing. Rather than sit at home that entire time, I've decided to do a bit of travel so I can enjoy my transition back to civilian life with a little bit of luxury.

At this point, the only thing I know for sure is I'd like to spend roughly a week in Britain, this time enjoying it on my own terms rather than as part of a guided tour as was the case a decade ago. While I'm there, I'd love to meet up with some of the British posters here in some fashion, whether it's a group-style forum meetup or just a couple of us having some drinks at a pub and fooling around whatever locale we're in.

If any of you Brits would like to hang out with me when I visit, please send me your email address so I can contact you more reliably as the travel date approaches. I've already got Bryan's address, so pretty much that just leaves Tony to give me his, unless by chance some other Brit logs on that hasn't posted in a long time. If you all know of anyone else who might be interested but doesn't post here anymore, feel free to pass their contact info to me as well (if they consent of course).

My terminal leave should run from mid-January until mid-February, and no travel dates have been set in stone just yet. Just be aware that that's the general time frame we're working with.

I'm also considering other travel destinations. East Asia is a fair possibility, as I've been wanting to visit there for a long time and actually know some folks living out that way. Mainland Europe, too. Might also just visit some parts of the U.S. that would show me a good time, like Vegas. I could also be tempted by Australia/NZ, under the right circumstances. So if any non-Brits are still active here and live in/near a place they'd like me to consider visiting (for a meetup as well as tourism), again, just let me know and send me your email for further contact.

Hope to hear from you soon (though no one ever logs in anymore so perhaps I should say "Hope to hear from you someday")
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

The Dark Something or other

Re: Reyazul's World Tour 2019

Post by The Dark Something or other » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:08 pm

I'm up for it, fella. I did suggest it last, err, decade, but you were like, "noo, noo, noo, I'm a fucking gay who's scared to meet people cos I might get rapedz0rz".

Let me know, scamp.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:06 pm

The Dark Something or other wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:08 pm
I'm up for it, fella. I did suggest it last, err, decade, but you were like, "noo, noo, noo, I'm a fucking gay who's scared to meet people cos I might get rapedz0rz".

Let me know, scamp.
Hahaha. Literally all of my time during the day was taken up by the fucking guided tour...which, yeah, it was a good way to see all the hotspots in London and Edinburgh, but it left virtually no time to do anything on my own. If we were going to meet up, I would have had to give you like an hour's notice at most, because that's how far in advance I knew I'd be getting any sort of free time at all. It was a mess. But it won't be this time! I'll definitely let you know as the time draws closer. I can see myself spending a couple of days in London and Manchester apiece, and leave some time for Scotland...that is, if Tony is on board. Otherwise, what the hell would I do in Manchester?

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:03 am

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:43 pm
Get shot?
Pfft, I can do that well enough in certain areas of London.

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Tony, you've clearly been logged in today. Get your arse in here and give me a yay or neigh.

Post by The Dark Something or other » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Err, I think maybe he HAS answered...

"awkward"

Reyazul

Post by Reyazul » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 am

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

"awkward"
See, now the idea of getting shot in a back alley in Manchester doesn't sound so bad. I don't even remember what self esteem is now. :(

Post by The Dark Something or other » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:08 am

Reyazul wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 am
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

"awkward"
See, now the idea of getting shot in a back alley in Manchester doesn't sound so bad. I don't even remember what self esteem is now. :(
Shot in Mancland, or Acid Attacked by a Mugger on a Moped in London? YOU DECIDE!

Grammar Nazi

Post by Grammar Nazi » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:17 pm

What you fags on about? Jan-Feb? That's a long way off. Might be on a drunken bucket-list rampage by then.