What video game(s) are you playing?

A place to discuss anything. Please don't spam or derail.
Reyazul

Re: What video game(s) are you playing?

Postby Reyazul » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Reyazul wrote:Nuremberg? Yes. I downloaded it over the weekend. Along with my complementary copy of Wasteland 2, because I was such a generous backer.

You were? Not one of these morons who donates like 50p and then stamps their feet when the game doesn't have everything they fucking want in it I hope.

I figured from the start that not everything would make it in (when has a kickstarter game ever delivered on all its promises?), but even so, when you consider that I essentially got Nuremberg and Wasteland2 for $45 altogether, it's a steal so long as both are decent games (and they appear to be).
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

KiLL HAnnAH

Postby KiLL HAnnAH » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:35 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:And another thing - why is it so fucking expensive to eat out anyway? :x :x :x :x :x

Nothing personal, it's just business.

Kitty Glitter

Postby Kitty Glitter » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:08 pm

I haven't played a decent game in ages but I did pick up Pocket Morty :mrgreen: it's ridiculous and it's getting me by

alisondre

Postby alisondre » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
alisondre wrote:I'm too tired to be bothered right now. I'm a restaurant manager, and the restaurant I work at is across the highway from one of the biggest megachurches in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and the people who go there are just fucking horrible. They're either all fucking cheerful as hell whilst being huge damn pains in the asses or they're old. The old fuckers are the worst. Fucking bitter old prunes and they're always pissed about having to spend money. And then there's the big-ass mall just down the highway from us, and the big fucking indoor water park just down the road...

So the whole fucking world can fucking kiss my ass on Sunday nights. I always work all day Friday and Saturday, and Sunday morning, cuz that means I am off Sunday nights, which I need after Sunday morning/afternoon, otherwise I would very likely tell one of those Bible-thumpin' nitwits to kiss my skinny white ass.

Just tell the stupid fucks that there is no afterlife and an eternity of nothingness awaits them very soon.

Besides, could be worse, you could have squirrels attacking your car too. And I now declare this thread well and truly derailed.

And they're always trying to give you fucking pamphlets.

Assholes.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

alisondre

Postby alisondre » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:Nuremberg...both are decent games (and they appear to be).

So? Any good?
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Reyazul

Postby Reyazul » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 pm

alisondre wrote:

So? Any good?

I haven't had a chance to play yet (I told you, this school is killing my free time)
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Grammar Nazi

Postby Grammar Nazi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Reyazul wrote:I figured from the start that not everything would make it in (when has a kickstarter game ever delivered on all its promises?), but even so, when you consider that I essentially got Nuremberg and Wasteland2 for $45 altogether, it's a steal so long as both are decent games (and they appear to be).

Yeah whenever I go to their website (inXile) there appear to be many people moaning their arse off about stuff that didn't make it into the game. I don't read too closely though because I don't want spoilers but it seems lots of backers have a very strong sense of entitlement. As if they know the first thing about game design anyway :roll: This appears to be a major problem with kickstarter projects. As the old saying goes 'the public need to be protected from themselves'.

Grammar Nazi

Postby Grammar Nazi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

alisondre wrote:

So? Any good?

Errr you are quoting Rey, not me. I haven't actually bought it yet for reasons I will outline now to bore you. I want a physical copy and that means going out of my way to get one or using Amazon etc which means it will probably be delivered when I'm out which is a pain. I'm also waiting until I've finished the marking that I keep putting off. Finally, Dark Souls 2 has a community event going on right now (once a year thing) so I'm playing that while it's busy (more people to fight online, you see). I will get it very soon though.

Zakalwe

Postby Zakalwe » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:
alisondre wrote:

So? Any good?

Errr you are quoting Rey, not me. I haven't actually bought it yet for reasons I will outline now to bore you. I want a physical copy and that means going out of my way to get one or using Amazon etc which means it will probably be delivered when I'm out which is a pain. I'm also waiting until I've finished the marking that I keep putting off. Finally, Dark Souls 2 has a community event going on right now (once a year thing) so I'm playing that while it's busy (more people to fight online, you see). I will get it very soon though.

A physical copy? I suppose you still have books on shelves too, you artifact.

alisondre

Postby alisondre » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:00 am

Speaking of video games...

In fact, don't mind me if I do speak of video games.

Return to “On Topic”