TONY CAN SUCK IT!

A place for your own personal journal.
Kitty Glitter

TONY CAN SUCK IT!

Postby Kitty Glitter » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am

June 07 2017

Have decided to stay in Vegas rather than relocate. Feel okay about it but still have no legitimate plan. Signed up for a watercolor course at a local university here. First class is this weekend.

Grammar Nazi

Re: TONY CAN SUCK IT!

Postby Grammar Nazi » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Kitty Glitter wrote:June 07 2017

Have decided to stay in Vegas rather than relocate. Feel okay about it but still have no legitimate plan. Signed up for a watercolor course at a local university here. First class is this weekend.

I'll suck watercolours any day of the week. :D

Reyazul

Postby Reyazul » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 am

Next time I decide to fly out there, I'll look you up. We'll catch dinner and a hockey game. 8-)
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Kitty Glitter

Postby Kitty Glitter » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Reyazul wrote:Next time I decide to fly out there, I'll look you up. We'll catch dinner and a hockey game. 8-)

Haha that would be lovely :D

Kitty Glitter

Postby Kitty Glitter » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:01 pm

June 12 2017

Sitting at a table by the pool with a GRE math prep book open. I have my watercolors and two containers of water nearby in case I need to alternate to break up the monotony of studying. The thing is math and school seem so far away that its hard to break my mind into it. Truthfully, most things that require real effort these days sound better in the abstract and I can't tell if I'm depressed or just lazy. I'm in a rut that's for sure and I'd like out sooner rather than later. I miss home and my mom but I can't keep thinking like someone who can shuttle back and forth. I have to accept this is my life now and decide what's the least intolerable thing to do :?

Watercolor class was good, it was exciting to be in a painting class again snd it was a very big group and a rather eclectic bunch, maybe three men in total. Three hours felt a little long ! The instructor is pleasant though she's a bit strict about the supplies- between me and my partner we had one cad red light and cad red deep, she rejected both and told us to go get straight cadmium red

Return to “Diaries”