Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

A place for your own personal journal.
User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Kitty Glitter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 am

Reyazul wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:41 am
Kitty Glitter wrote:
Reyazul wrote:
What? Did it get stung by a jellyfish?
depends, did Tony pass by here yet? :lol:
Tony hasn't been here in ages. I only keep popping in here occasionally to see if there's any development's in KillHannah's America Trip thread, but that seems to have died.

But seeing as this is *my* journal, and not some derelict building wall to be whizzed upon, I guess I can provide an update...

I am currently so busy that I don't even have time for video games anymore. My military contract expires next February, and I am decidedly NOT re-enlisting, so I am scrambling around trying to put out job applications and get myself transferred over to the National Guard. There is a lot of paperwork involved, and a lot of waiting for other people to do stuff for me, and it is highly frustrating. But I should have enough time to ensure gainful employment by the time I leave active service.

On top of that, I am still ridiculously busy with my responsibilities at work.

Glancing back at my last life update, I see I mentioned that I tried for officer school. That didn't work out, so I am quite pissed off at the Air Force. Part of why I won't even consider re-enlisting. I am also still seeing my aforementioned friend-with-benefits, 7.5 months later, because the natural stopping point of OTS never came to be. She's a nice woman, and I've enjoyed my time with her, but I think we're reaching the point where I'm going to have to end things soon. Maybe next month. I've got my mojo back, and it's time for me to find a woman who's wife material.
i find you fascinating. i hope you find your wife! but also i think you should let me pick your brain before you do. i feel like inquiring minds would want to know.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Reyazul » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:48 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 am
i find you fascinating. i hope you find your wife! but also i think you should let me pick your brain before you do. i feel like inquiring minds would want to know.
Thank you! But, uh, what inquiring minds want to know what in this scenario? What sort of questions do you have for me, and are they meant to be answered before I start looking or while I'm in the middle of the hunt? :P
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Grammar Nazi
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Location: somewhere they don't play NWN

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Grammar Nazi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:17 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:32 am
Reyazul wrote:
Kitty Glitter wrote:*pees on Rey's diary* *scampers away*
What? Did it get stung by a jellyfish?
depends, did Tony pass by here yet? :lol:
Oi! What are you trying to say?

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Reyazul » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am

Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Kitty Glitter » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Reyazul wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am
Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
aw I feel like we should've made an effort to meet only because of the fixation with karaoke :mrgreen: but then i wonder if youd' be one of those insufferable fellows that like gives a review of each performance after a song :evil: anyways

i myself sang "girl with one eye" cover by florence last friday and it was a nice crowd, one lady pulled up a stool and gave me doe eyes so i sang to her but then her gf came over so i was like hm! don't want any trouble and quickly looked away and focused on another group that kinda formed and was really encouraging and then some guy approached me at the table after and gave me a high five it was all very sweet and i would've enjoyed it more if i wasn't dying from the inside due to my crippling social anxiety. i'm back in vegas! here for another two days until i go back to my sad salty east coast town and try another fkn office job. :) miss you reeey.. it's only just us now so i figure writing you a note on your diary is fair game. :|

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Reyazul » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm
Reyazul wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am
Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
aw I feel like we should've made an effort to meet only because of the fixation with karaoke :mrgreen: but then i wonder if youd' be one of those insufferable fellows that like gives a review of each performance after a song :evil: anyways

i myself sang "girl with one eye" cover by florence last friday and it was a nice crowd, one lady pulled up a stool and gave me doe eyes so i sang to her but then her gf came over so i was like hm! don't want any trouble and quickly looked away and focused on another group that kinda formed and was really encouraging and then some guy approached me at the table after and gave me a high five it was all very sweet and i would've enjoyed it more if i wasn't dying from the inside due to my crippling social anxiety. i'm back in vegas! here for another two days until i go back to my sad salty east coast town and try another fkn office job. :) miss you reeey.. it's only just us now so i figure writing you a note on your diary is fair game. :|
Who says we can't meet now? I'm much more fun now than I was in my 20s, and I loved Vegas the one time I went some years back. Wouldn't be opposed to heading back out there for a meetup/Hangover-Part-II. Unless you're heading back east permanently, in which case...we could still meet up under much less sinful and exciting circumstances.

I only critique people when they're truly awful. Otherwise, I'll just give some polite applause, and maybe tell them "Good job" if they were really good. I'm glad you got some positive attention for yours! Even if you got cockblocked by a lesbian. At the bar I go to, most people don't even applaud much (even for good performances), and they only get on the floor to dance if someone's singing some ghetto-ass rap song from the early 2000s. Absolutely atrocious. But I do occasionally get people coming up to me in private and telling me that they liked me, so that always feels nice. I do it for the fans, Gabs. I do it for the fans.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
The Dark Something or other
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by The Dark Something or other » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Reyazul wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am
Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
I was there in spirit. Did you not feel THAT tingle?

Anyway, I wanna know about the ancestry dna thing. What is ya?

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Reyazul » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:12 am

The Dark Something or other wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 pm
Reyazul wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am
Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
I was there in spirit. Did you not feel THAT tingle?

Anyway, I wanna know about the ancestry dna thing. What is ya?
I felt a strange sensation as if my arse were being grabbed at one point. Makes quite a bit more sense now...

Anyway, my ancestry is (allegedly) 30% English, 20% Scottish/Irish/Welsh, 16% Scandinavian, 13% Iberian, 9% Franco-German, 8% Greco-Italian, and then there's 3% of "who the fuck knows," possibly North African or Near Eastern.

I'm essentially a Euro-mutt, with the only missing region being Eastern Europe. Ideally, I'll find a nice Slavic girl to settle down with and make 100% Pan-European babies.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
The Dark Something or other
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by The Dark Something or other » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 am

Reyazul wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:12 am
The Dark Something or other wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 pm
Reyazul wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:14 am
Did an outstanding rendition of Morrissey's "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" at karaoke on Friday. Bry would have creamed his pants if he'd been there. I hit every single melodramatic note right on the nose. 8-)
I was there in spirit. Did you not feel THAT tingle?

Anyway, I wanna know about the ancestry dna thing. What is ya?
I felt a strange sensation as if my arse were being grabbed at one point. Makes quite a bit more sense now...

Anyway, my ancestry is (allegedly) 30% English, 20% Scottish/Irish/Welsh, 16% Scandinavian, 13% Iberian, 9% Franco-German, 8% Greco-Italian, and then there's 3% of "who the fuck knows," possibly North African or Near Eastern.

I'm essentially a Euro-mutt, with the only missing region being Eastern Europe. Ideally, I'll find a nice Slavic girl to settle down with and make 100% Pan-European babies.
WHO'LL BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE EU!?!?!!!?!?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thought you were fucking latin, ffs.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Reyazul's Diary of Randomness, Volume XVIII

Post by Reyazul » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:40 pm

The Dark Something or other wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 am
Reyazul wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:12 am
The Dark Something or other wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 pm


I was there in spirit. Did you not feel THAT tingle?

Anyway, I wanna know about the ancestry dna thing. What is ya?
I felt a strange sensation as if my arse were being grabbed at one point. Makes quite a bit more sense now...

Anyway, my ancestry is (allegedly) 30% English, 20% Scottish/Irish/Welsh, 16% Scandinavian, 13% Iberian, 9% Franco-German, 8% Greco-Italian, and then there's 3% of "who the fuck knows," possibly North African or Near Eastern.

I'm essentially a Euro-mutt, with the only missing region being Eastern Europe. Ideally, I'll find a nice Slavic girl to settle down with and make 100% Pan-European babies.
WHO'LL BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE EU!?!?!!!?!?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thought you were fucking latin, ffs.
Legally, I am. But there's an awful lot of ivory-white Eurofolk living down there, among which were my Cuban ancestors. So, legally hispanic, but genetically (almost entirely) pasty white.

And I guarantee my progeny will run things better than Juncker, at least. And possibly even pretend to be supportive of Brexit. Yes, it will still be "in progress" in a few decades.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

Post Reply