IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

A place for your rants, ravings and spam. Little or no moderation.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Kitty Glitter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 am

...CERTIFICATE.

:evil: I don't feel like my age! :oops: I feel so unprepared :lol: I need a shady guy to rewind me a few years.

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Reyazul » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 am
...CERTIFICATE.

:evil: I don't feel like my age! :oops: I feel so unprepared :lol: I need a shady guy to rewind me a few years.
You certainly smell like your age. What do you say to that?
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Kitty Glitter » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:58 am

Reyazul wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 am
Kitty Glitter wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 am
...CERTIFICATE.

:evil: I don't feel like my age! :oops: I feel so unprepared :lol: I need a shady guy to rewind me a few years.
You certainly smell like your age. What do you say to that?
What should I smell like now? :roll:

User avatar
Reyazul
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Reyazul » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:20 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:58 am
Reyazul wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 am
Kitty Glitter wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 am
...CERTIFICATE.

:evil: I don't feel like my age! :oops: I feel so unprepared :lol: I need a shady guy to rewind me a few years.
You certainly smell like your age. What do you say to that?
What should I smell like now? :roll:
Sandalwood with a hint of rosemary.
Welsh "I hope you catch genital warts you slut!!!!"
Dark "Now we know that Steph swallows, not spits."
Cars "I wouldn't do *anything*. I wouldn't rape someone or kill a bear."

User avatar
Grammar Nazi
Posts: 1222
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Location: somewhere they don't play NWN

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Grammar Nazi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm

Just pretend?

User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Kitty Glitter » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:07 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm
Just pretend?
I can't pretend hard enough. I want a new identity entirely ala faking deaths, bribing shady coroners in foreign countries, fake death certificates, student loans being erased. that kind of thing. then i want a younger me to emerge from the ashes of identifying documents with a clean history! come on tony! get with the times

User avatar
Grammar Nazi
Posts: 1222
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Location: somewhere they don't play NWN

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Grammar Nazi » Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 am

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:07 am
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm
Just pretend?
I can't pretend hard enough. I want a new identity entirely ala faking deaths, bribing shady coroners in foreign countries, fake death certificates, student loans being erased. that kind of thing. then i want a younger me to emerge from the ashes of identifying documents with a clean history! come on tony! get with the times
Would you like your eyes sucked out by a goat and replaced with some hot toffee apples?

User avatar
Kitty Glitter
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Kitty Glitter » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:40 am

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 am
Kitty Glitter wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:07 am
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm
Just pretend?
I can't pretend hard enough. I want a new identity entirely ala faking deaths, bribing shady coroners in foreign countries, fake death certificates, student loans being erased. that kind of thing. then i want a younger me to emerge from the ashes of identifying documents with a clean history! come on tony! get with the times
Would you like your eyes sucked out by a goat and replaced with some hot toffee apples?
Only if you and the goat nibbled on them after.

User avatar
Grammar Nazi
Posts: 1222
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Location: somewhere they don't play NWN

Re: IF PEOPLE CAN FAKE THEIR DEATHS, COULD I FAKE MY BIRTH..

Post by Grammar Nazi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Kitty Glitter wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:40 am
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 am
Kitty Glitter wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:07 am


I can't pretend hard enough. I want a new identity entirely ala faking deaths, bribing shady coroners in foreign countries, fake death certificates, student loans being erased. that kind of thing. then i want a younger me to emerge from the ashes of identifying documents with a clean history! come on tony! get with the times
Would you like your eyes sucked out by a goat and replaced with some hot toffee apples?
Only if you and the goat nibbled on them after.
By all means. I shall also put some live scampi in my britches.

Post Reply